[Python Edinburgh] May Pub Meetup - Tuesday 29th May

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Thu May 24 16:22:55 CEST 2012

Hello All,

This is just a reminder that the May Python Pub Meetup is next Tuesday
evening at 6:30, at Berts Bar (as usual). I'll send another email closer to
the date, with more details - hope to see you there!

--Mark

PS: The meetup snuck up on me this month, so I've interpreted it as the
*last* Tuesday of the month, instead of the 4th Tuesday of the month (which
was 2 days ago). Often these are the same day, so there's not a problem. In
future, I'll try to stick to the 4th Tuesday because that's what the
website and event calendars say.