[Python Edinburgh] Opportunity for Python developer

Eddie Robb eddie at makeitsocial.com
Tue Sep 4 16:48:42 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm getting in touch from a new company called Make It Social based in
Edinburgh.

We have a piece of software that has been recently built in Python and are
looking for a young Python developer who would be interested in joining a
young promising company. Our product has been built to stage 1 and has
already received a great deal of interest from some big companies in the
online travel industry, food ordering and ticketing industries.

For the right individual, this is an opportunity to be part of something
with global appeal.

I don't know if there is anyone within your group who may be interested in
this position but I would be very happy to meet and discuss the
opportunity. If anyone interested could email me on
eddie at makeitsocial.comor call 07920016588 that would be great.

Thanks,

Eddie

--

Eddie Robb
Managing Director - Make It Social

www.makeitsocial.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system. Do not
use or disclose the information in any way and notify the sender
immediately.

Make It Social does not accept any liability for opinions, advice or views
contained in this e-mail and no contractual relationship is created by this
e-mail by any person or company and Make It Social unless specifically
indicated otherwise by agreement in writing.

Any part of this e-mail which is of a purely personal nature is not
authorised by Make It Social and Make It Social expressly disclaims any
liability for any e-mails which are defamatory, offensive or in breach of
any persons rights.

All e-mail passing through Make It Social's e-mail system may be subject to
monitoring.
Make It Social accepts no liability for errors or viruses.

Registered in Scotland. Reg. No: SC416721