[Python Edinburgh] Hogarth / Zonza

Rob Schneider rmschne at rmschneider.com
Wed Aug 14 07:47:46 CEST 2013

Kevin,

Just thought I would touch base. I'm not a developer nor have any experience in the creative industry. However, I'm pleased to see growth in Edinburgh, and in particular in Python and Django.  I live in Edinburgh with my family and for the latter I have a long term amateur interest in Python and Django and in fact have used it extensively to build a management system for an organisation I run, The Scottish Oil Club.  The Scottish Oil Club has grown in recent years and not having built the management system would have severely hampered that growth. It's good.  Good luck in your search and good luck to Hogarth / Zonza in Edinburgh!

--rms

Rob Schneider
RMSchneider Limited
+44 759-533-3005