[Python Edinburgh] [Jobs] Help PlanForCloud handle 60K users

Ali Khajeh-Hosseini ali at rightscale.com
Tue Jan 15 18:17:02 CET 2013

I'm posting this in case any of you fancy taking up a full-time
Ruby/Rails gig for a change. Two of us were python programmers before
and are enjoying the change :)

We're looking for an Interface Designer, Senior Software Engineer and
a Software Developer in Test to join our team in the TechCube, and
help us expand PlanForCloud's cost forecasting, management and
optimisation features. We're starting to integrate PlanForCloud with
RightScale's cloud management systems so all 60,000 RightScale users
can use PlanForCloud. This has many interesting technical challenges
and we're looking for:
- an Interface Designer to lead our UX/UI efforts:
http://www.planforcloud.com/pages/jobs/designer.html
- a Senior Software Engineer to help us with heavy backend lifting:
http://www.planforcloud.com/pages/jobs/senior_eng.html
- a Software Developer in Test to develop test automation frameworks
for our Web UI and backend systems:
http://www.planforcloud.com/pages/jobs/sdit.html

Our jobs page provides more info about what we do:
http://www.planforcloud.com/pages/recruitment.html

Email me at ali at rightscale.com if you want to chat about these positions.

Cheers,
Ali