[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Tonight!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Jun 25 16:54:19 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone!

Sorry this reminder is a bit late. The pub meetup is on tonight with the
usual details: 6:30 at Berts Bar[1], just off Shandwick Place. There will
be a picture of the Python logo on the table for anybody new to identify us.

I have a copy of Learning Python to give away tonight, provided by
O'Reilly's User Group programme. This programme also gives 50% off e-books
and 40% off paper books sold by O'Reilly. Use the code DSUG when ordering
e-books and OR111 when ordering print books.

If they have loud music or sports on, we may move across the road to
Teuchters after eating.

Incidentally, each month, André creates a Google+ event in the Python
Scotland community[2] for the meetup. If you indicate that you're going to
attend, you'll be automatically sent a reminder, so you won't have to rely
on my sporadic emails :-)

--Mark

[1]: http://www.bertsbar.co.uk/berts-bar/home/berts-bar-edinburgh.html
[2]: https://plus.google.com/communities/100792135529354188116