[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Tomorrow Night + Dojo Next Month

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:08:57 CET 2013

Hello All,

Firstly, our monthly pub meetup is tomorrow night, in Berts Bar, from
around 6:30. There will be a Python logo on the table for newcomers to
identify us. If it's anything like last month, we'll mostly be talking
about Haskell :-)

Secondly, some advance warning that next month will be a bit different, as
we'll be running a Python Code Dojo at FanDuel's offices in the TechCube.
It's possible that we'll need to do some (free) ticketing to make sure it's
not over-subscribed. Keep your eyes out for an email closer to the date.

See you all tomorrow!

--Mark