[Python Edinburgh] Training and IDE

Bald, Glenn Glenn.Bald at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Tue Sep 3 12:29:21 CEST 2013

Hi All,

Sorry if this has all been asked before, I am new. I am also fairly new
to python and will be using for GIS automation.

Can anyone recommend a good training course ideally either in easy reach
of Edinburgh or in central London?

What IDE's are people using?

Cheers
Glenn

+++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free