[Python Edinburgh] NEW VENUE - Python Edinburgh pub meetup tomorrow!

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 10:44:13 CEST 2014

Hi All,

Sorry for the late notice this month...

As usual, the pub meetup is tomorrow, but there's a change of venue! I feel
we've outgrown Berts Bar, so this month we're going to try out Southsider
[1]. It's still a city centre pub that's not too far from the station, but
it has better facilities for booking an area of the pub for ourselves.
Although it's part of the same chain as Berts Bar, I'm afraid they don't do
the same pies.

As usual, we'll start at 6:30, and everyone's welcome no matter what level
of experience they have. It's a great opportunity to ask questions, meet
new people in the industry, and generally find out what other people are up
to.

I hope to see you there!

--Mark

1: http://www.thesouthsiderpub.co.uk/