[Python Edinburgh] Python Workshop/Support group Edinburgh

Bald, Glenn Glenn.Bald at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Dec 1 15:24:01 CET 2014

Hello Everyone,

So we are doing this! It's great so many people are interested in
getting involved. I was thinking venue was going to be biggest hurdle,
but looks like we have options. This excellent well done everyone.

We seem to have people of all levels and varying backgrounds which
should be good. Like the real world some problems will have simple
solutions and other will be more complex so there will be something for
all abilities(Even people who have never programmed).

Shall we aim for a once every two weeks meet?
Is there any preference for times and days? Or times and days you don't
want?
How long should we make each session?

Mark/Douglas/Paul

Depending on numbers of people who wish to attend we could perhaps
rotate around venues based on availability so we spread the load? Shall
we try and pick a date and time for the 1st event?

Cheers
Glenn

+++++ The Forestry Commission's computer systems may be monitored and communications carried out on them recorded, to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. +++++

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet (GSi) virus scanning service supplied exclusively by Cable & Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs.

On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus-free