[Python Edinburgh] Python Workshop/Support group Edinburgh

Anna Donohoe anna.donohoe13 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:16:30 CET 2014

Hello all,

I'm jumping in on this a bit late, but I wanted to field an idea about 2015
start dates.
I attended Becky's Django workshop (which was fabulous!), and I like the
sound of the ideas being discussed here. I am new to Python, so I would be
participating as a student. I would be happy to help with logistics or
other organisational things though.

Possible dates:
Any time after January 12th.
(The spring term at Edinburgh Uni starts on the 12th. I will be traveling
until the weekend of the 10th, and my guess is that many other students
will also be away until then.)

Cheers,
Anna