[Python Edinburgh] Python Workshop/Support group Edinburgh

Douglas Houston douglasrhouston at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:47:37 CET 2014

12th Jan onwards is fine for me - although we could do one meet-and-greet
session before then which shouldn't require a "proper" venue? We could just
meet in a pub or something - when is the next Python Edinburgh pub night?
How about combining the introductions night with that?

I need to check what days the computer lab I have in mind is free so if
other venue operators could chip in first with concrete dates that would be
great. As mentioned, evenings and weekends seem best for most.