[Python Edinburgh] PyLadies Edinburgh

Becky Smith rebkwok at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:35:59 CEST 2014

Hi all

The (probably) newest chapter of PyLadies is in Edinburgh!  Our first
meetup will be on Tuesday 5th August, at The Potting Shed on Potterow.
 This is an informal meetup for women involved with or interested in
Python.  We're hoping to have meetups monthly and other events depending on
what the group is interested in doing.

http://www.meetup.com/PyLadiesEdinburgh/
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/1647-first-meetup

For anyone who doesn't know what PyLadies is about:

We are an international mentorship group with a focus on helping more women
become active participants and leaders in the Python open-source community.
Our mission is to promote, educate and advance a diverse Python community
through outreach, education, conferences, events and social gatherings.

PyLadies also aims to provide a friendly support network for women and a
bridge to the larger Python world. Anyone with an interest in Python is
encouraged to participate!

Thanks

Becky