[Python Edinburgh] Python Edinburgh Pub Meetup - Tuesday 24th March

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Mar 24 17:43:02 CET 2014

Hey All,

Short Version: Pub Meetup tomorrow at 6:30pm, Berts Bar[1], area on the
left as you step into the pub.

Long Version: Our monthly pub meetup is tomorrow night at 6:30pm. Thanks to
everyone who signed up -- adding up the various places where people RSVPd,
I'm expecting 20-25 people, which is a pretty large group!

Berts have been very helpful and have allocated us the front of the pub on
the left-hand side. I'm not totally convinced that it's enough space - it
definitely doesn't have enough seating - but if some of us are standing for
some of the time it should at least encourage more mingling than we usually
have!

There will be printouts of the Python logo on all the tables to help any
newcomers to identify us. Even if you haven't signed up, please feel free
to come and join us - we're always friendly, no matter your level of
expertise.

--Mark

1: http://www.bertsbar.co.uk/berts-bar/home/berts-bar-edinburgh.html