[Python Edinburgh] google api python libraries and oauth2

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 18:03:37 CET 2014

Hey Nick,

Sorry for the late response. Twitter used to offer a 'token' based OAuth
workflow that used to give the user a 4-digit code that they would then
enter into the terminal. Unfortunately, I don't think any OAuth service
offers a terminal-only workflow - at some point the user always needs to
open up a web-page.

It might be worth having a look at https://foauth.org/ and see if it suits
your requirements.

--Mark