[Python Edinburgh] Talks, venues and the meetup page!

Toms toms.baugis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:00:54 CEST 2014

Hello pythonistas,

Woosh! Are you pumped for the autumn?! I sure am and I hope we get to talk
some quality python soon as well!

First - if you haven't already, please check out the python Edinburgh
meetup page and please, pretty pretty pretty please - sign up!
http://www.meetup.com/Python-Edinburgh/
There are 15 people already in the meetup and hopefully quite a few of
which you haven't met yet!

First i thought to write one long email, but i'm afraid that it will dilute
the points i'm trying to make, so apologies in advance and expect another 2
emails shortly: one about venues and another about the talks.

Toms