[Python Edinburgh] Python Edinburgh is looking for venues!

Toms toms.baugis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 12:06:14 CEST 2014

For the talks to happen we need a room that would fit up to 30 people and a
projector. Nothing fancy. The time for the meetup start could be adjusted
to the venue, but ideally it would start somewhere between 6:30-7:30 pm and
would go for 60-90 minutes. After which we would vacate the premises in an
orderly fashion.

This is a great opportunity to:
1. show support to the community that has brought to you the very language
your business is built on!
2. make your name heard
3. recruit talent

We are not looking for a permanent location - a single time hosting would
be quite alright - so if your company does have an office - maybe you could
host us?

In exchange you will be given time to introduce the community with who you
are and what you do, and talk about all the python related awesome you have
on place.

Hope to hear from any of you with proposals - please write me privately at
toms.baugis at gmail.com

Toms