[Python Edinburgh] Talks!

dgm dgm at agamik.co.uk
Tue Sep 2 18:35:57 CEST 2014

It would appear to me you are trying to double the number of events by
running a separate Python group from the one Mark has managed to run every
month for several years. Just because you can create a group on Meetup
doesn't mean that all other Python get togethers suddenly become redundant.
It appears to me that you have turned up in Edinburgh, decided it needs a
Python group which you run, rather than the successful group being
organised by someone else.

Did you even consider trying the group out a few times to see if it needed
improving Or is being self aggrandising and status seeking your normal mode
of operation?