[Python Edinburgh] Talks!

John Sutherland john at sneeu.com
Wed Sep 3 11:40:31 CEST 2014

I don’t think anyone is talking about splitting the group, I assume that all talks, and informal pub-meetups will continue to be organised, and announced on this mailing list.

I think PyLadies (and other female focused groups) is an amazing initiative, it’s well organised, and does something that 20 men in the pub will never achieve: making women feel welcome, and at ease.

Python Edinburgh should be as welcoming as possible, but we have to accept that regardless of anything we do, that people may still feel intimidated.

John.

--
http://sneeu.com/