[Python Edinburgh] Talks!

Bald, Glenn Glenn.Bald at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Wed Sep 3 11:42:56 CEST 2014

I have only been to one pub meet. People were friendly but I was a bit
lost. Most people seemed regulars? For me personally demonstrations and
talks possibly more useful at my stage but I can see for more
established developers pub meetup useful.

The reason I ask about GIS is I think python has a lot of potential in
GIS. I use for ArcGIS on Oracle. Also interested in it's use with QGIS
never heard of gdal (will look up).