[Python Edinburgh] A quick poll!

Toms toms.baugis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:38:37 CEST 2014

Thanks John,

The results will obviously published in full (typeform offers a handy CSV
export that you can process with tablib or pandas or whatever)
This just makes counting a mess and every single reply is a potential
trigger for a an off-topic discussion, so I hope, the rest can overcome
their PTSD on beautifully crafted web 2.0 surveys and comply with the plea
:)

Toms
P.S. I added you replies to the poll