[Python Edinburgh] Poll results

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 17:49:19 CEST 2014

Hey Toms,

Cool to see the results - thanks for the effort you're putting in!

Just a quick note that the 2nd Tuesday of the month isn't going to be
possible - it's the PyLadies meetup.

Most of the major Edinburgh groups are listed at http://edinburgh2.com/
(although PyLadies isn't yet), and there's also
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/area/62-edinburgh for checking conflicts.

--Mark