[Python Edinburgh] Poll results

John Sutherland john at sneeu.com
Wed Sep 10 17:52:14 CEST 2014

I’d check on Open Tech Calendar [1], and Edinburgh2 [2] to see what nights are “free” for techy stuff before committing to a regular date.

I’d also suggest getting in touch with someone at CodeBase [3] as they host similar events (EdinburghJS comes to mind).

I liked Aaron’s idea of having them at a lower frequency than monthly—there are not many people that can & will talk about Python stuff to have two–a–month indefinitely.

John.

[1] <https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/calendar>
[2] <http://edinburgh2.com/>
[3] <http://www.thisiscodebase.com/>