[Python Edinburgh] Poll results

Toms toms.baugis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:10:04 CEST 2014

According to the linked, the third week is php/ruby, so why not aim for
that then.
October 14th provisionally then. Shout if that doesn't look any good either
(alternatives welcome!)

John - in my opinion, the topic of frequency is beyond point now and i'd
suggest to start with one and then see how it goes.