[Python Edinburgh] Dojo tonight...

James Doig jamesdoig at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:30:37 CEST 2014

Hi guys,

James from Hogarh (tonight's hosts) here...

Apologies, up front, in case we have failed to meet anyone's dietary
requirements or beverage preferences ... We are having to manage without
our office manager this week so all our supplies have been scavenged by
whomever had a spare half an hour between meetings, hot-fixes, yadda-yadda.
We've basically got the stereotypical supplies: Pizza, ale, larger, junk
food, a few sandwiches, cola, tea, coffee, etc. Maybe we could get some
feedback (via the mailing list?) after the even so we can be better
prepared next time.

Our London team would like a few photo's of the night so I'll be snapping a
couple; if you'd like to remain out of any pictures just let me know.

If you are having any trouble finding us email or tweet @pythonedinburgh
and I'll try and help you out.

Cheers,

James.