[Python Edinburgh] Talk offer

Dougal Matthews dougal at dougalmatthews.com
Fri Dec 11 13:02:33 EST 2015

Hi Adam,
Those talk ideas sound great. If you are interested in giving it twice or doing the other one, we are always looking for speakers at Python Glasgow.
We will be having a night of talks on the 9th of Feb.
Let me know if that is of interest!
Cheers,Dougal

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 7:48 PM -0800, "Adam McCarthy" <adam at adammccarthy.co.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I'm interested in giving a python talk and have a few suggested topics:

- Building neural networks using Numpy (I study machine learning at the
  University of Edinburgh)
- DevOps using Python (I built a REST API for automated deployment of
various infrastructure at a large financial institution)
- Introduction to Machine Learning

If any of these topics are interesting, let me know.

Adam