[Python Edinburgh] Python Talk on Tuesday

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Fri Feb 20 12:16:10 CET 2015

Hi All!

A very exciting month this month - next Tuesday evening we'll be hosting
the first of our quarterly talks. Tom Dalton will be giving the following
talk, which will be about 30 mins, followed by a Q&A session:

# Threading and Multiprocessing

Looking at these two different approaches to parallel processing, the pros
and cons of both and some practical examples of using them to solve simple
problems

Hogarth are very generously providing us with food & drink and a venue - in
their offices at Waverley Gate, right next to Waverley Station. Thanks very
much!

I expect that after the talks a few of us will head over the road to the
Guildford Arms.

Tickets for this event are FREE! But you MUST register because places are
limited:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/python-edinburgh-february-talk-tickets-15844684879

Hope to see you there! (Sorry for this email being so late!)

--Mark