[Python Edinburgh] Python Workshop/Support group Edinburgh

Bald, Glenn Glenn.Bald at forestry.gsi.gov.uk
Mon Jan 12 12:41:46 CET 2015

Hi Douglas,

So in summary :

We are meeting tonight between 7pm and 9pm at Appleton tower
https://goo.gl/maps/BRSW8. Unless we se a big sign we should head for
the 8th Floor?
We should bring a laptop and a python book if we have one.
We should think about a problem we would like to solve(or perhaps one we
have solved to show to others).
We should preinstall a python interpreter and maybe a IDE, if we can.

Then we make it up as we go along?

Cheers
Glenn