[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Next Tuesday

Mark Smith judy at judy.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 10:17:07 CET 2015

Hi All,

Our next Python pub meetup will be on 27th January, at the Potting Shed [1]
on Potterrow, at 6:30pm.

If you haven't been before, it's a friendly social gathering for people who
are interested in Python at any level. Use it as an opportunity to get tips
about jobs, solutions to problems, or just to talk about things you're
interested in!

There will be printouts of the Python logo on the table to help any
newcomers to find us.

This will be our last pub meetup until April, as we will be running talks
next month, and a code dojo in March.

Hope to see you there!

--Mark

[1]: http://www.thepottingshededinburgh.co.uk/