[Python Edinburgh] Edinburgh Go Dojo, Thursday 23rd.

dgm dgm at agamik.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 17:15:53 CEST 2015

Thanks to the nice people at LogicNow we have a venue for a dojo. The
evening will be small teams working on a simple project, then presenting
your solution at the end of the night. You don't have to know Go at all,
each team will be a mix of Go knowledge levels.

It all starts at LogicNow, 7 Union Square, behind the Sheraton Hotel on
Lothian Road, from 6:30. They are providing drink and pizzas, if you have
any dietary requirements let me know and we shall try and accommodate you.

You can get a free ticket at
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/go-group-edinburgh-tickets-17438858094?aff=es2