[Python Edinburgh] Python scene in Edinburgh

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 16:20:51 CEST 2015

Hi Nicole,

I'm at EuroPython, and on my phone so I'll be brief: The scene in Edinburgh
is smallish but very vibrant. We have two billion dollar startups hiring
Python devs: FanDuel (my employers!) and Skyscanner. Other notable
companies off the top of my head are Hogarth, Ecometrica and Mercury Tide.
Also check out the local incubators, Codebase and TechCube which are full
of small tech companies.

Good luck!

Mark