[Python Edinburgh] Anyone interested in buying a 21U Network Rack?

Padraic Harley padraic.harley at ecometrica.com
Thu Jun 4 14:04:03 CEST 2015

Hi folks,

We moved office a few months back and were provided with a 21U 600mm*600mm
free standing network cabinet. Unfortunately, we had asked for a server
cabinet but our providers have said "no take backs". A few photos.
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Os4aRPPNm0WW50dVpacEVTdXc&authuser=0>

Anyway, if anyone is interested, has some means of transport, and can
afford to give us £200 for it, please drop me a shout and we can organise
something that suits time-wise. For directions, we're over in Orchard Brae
House.
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Orchard+Brae+House,+30+Queensferry+Rd,+Edinburgh,+City+of+Edinburgh+EH4+2HS/@55.9553884,-3.223459,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4887c7b735f99651:0x1a1312b362ffa14>

I'll be sticking up on Gumtree and the like in the next few days but wanted
to check with folks on Edinburgh Python and EdLUG first.

Cheers,
Padraic

--
 *Padraic Harley* | Junior Software Engineer
   * ecometrica <http://ecometrica.com> *
  *Main: +44 (0)131 662 4342*  *Email: padraic.harley at ecometrica.com
<padraic.harley at ecometrica.com>*

<http://ecometrica.com/products/our-impacts/features-benefits/cdp-carbon-calculation-partner/>