[Python Edinburgh] VACANCY - Lead Python Engineer - Skyscanner (Edinburgh / Glasgow)

Matthew Hill Matthew.Hill at skyscanner.net
Wed Jun 10 15:18:29 CEST 2015

We have a fantastic position for a Pythonista.  Leading a small team this position is right at the heart of Skyscanner's business and will have real impact both internally and on our millions of users.

We are especially interested if you can demonstrate:-

-          Leadership - championing best practice in all things Python

-          Experience in a highly scalable online business

-          Commitment to Personal development

If you are interested please apply via link below mentioning this list.  Feel free to pass on to friends & colleagues as appropriate

http://www.skyscanner.net/jobs/vacancy/lead-python-engineer

Many thanks

Matthew Hill
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Skyscanner, Glasgow G2 5NW

skyscanner.net<http://www.skyscanner.net>

Award winning Skyscanner Apps for iPhone<http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/skyscanner-all-flights-everywhere/id415458524?mt=8>, iPad<http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/skyscanner-all-flights-everywhere/id415458524?mt=8>, Android<https://market.android.com/details?id=net.skyscanner.android.main&hl=en> and Windows Phone<http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/e75ea363-f86c-45f7-b402-1af0e77b6fcb>