[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup Tonight

Andre Engelbrecht litt.fire.sa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:13:38 CEST 2015

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in sending this email out. Since Mark is out of town
this week I'll organise the venue.

The meetup will be held today at *Milnes Bar* on the corner of Rose St and
Hanover St. I've already reserved a table for us, but please note it's *not
in The Little Kremlin* room downstairs, as that's already booked for
another event.
We will have a printout of the python logo on the table.

For those who haven't been before, it's a great informal way to meet fellow
Python developers and chat about anything you find interesting! We welcome
anybody who's interested in Python at any level. Feel free to bring a
laptop and your latest project/problem if you're looking for support -
we're a friendly and helpful bunch.

The event is covered by our code of conduct:
https://mighty-inlet-4698.herokuapp.com/pages/code-of-conduct/ to ensure a
welcoming and friendly environment for all.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Andre