[Python Edinburgh] pandas/numpy/scipy/pyspark/R/spark/etc 'data science' group?

Clément Haftendorn chaftendorn at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:41:46 CEST 2015

Hello,

Myself and several colleagues (at least 4) at Wood Mackenzie would be
really interested in such a pydata group and meetup. We attend the
Edinburgh R user group (http://edinbr.org/) meetings but these obviously
only cover R and are more on the academic side of things.
There would be a lot of interest here in a pyhton and data science group as
my feeling is that this is less of a focus of the usual python meetups.

Please keep me informed of any developments and feel free to contact me.

Clemens

Clemens Haftendorn
Principal Analyst - Strategic Model Development
Wood Mackenzie Research