[Python Edinburgh] Pub Meetup?

Andre Engelbrecht litt.fire.sa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 13:27:40 CEST 2015

Hey, Pavel! You are more than welcome. I've already sent out an email on
the mailing list detailing the location and time; 6pm at Milnes Bar [1] on
Rose Street.

We are a friendly bunch so feel free to pop in and have a chat. There will
be a python logo on the table so just look for us :)

[1] - https://www.google.com/maps?cid=-1271160344582267298&hl=en