[Python Edinburgh] Potential web/database contract work (Edinburgh)

Alisdair Tullo alisdair at tullo.me.uk
Tue Jun 23 15:12:48 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Apologies to those for whom this is spam ....

As part of my work (University of Edinburgh) I'm possibly looking for
someone to develop a custom web application and database to manage and
record contact with a pool of volunteers for psychology experiments. I
suspect this would suit an independent web dev, and it would be around a
month's full-time work for those advanced in the web arts. Technology
and timescale negotiable. Please let me know if you're interested.

I'll also be at the pub meetup tonight if you want to chat about this in
person, look for a human in a blue lionfish t-shirt.

Cheers,

Alisdair