[Python Edinburgh] Surprise! Pub Meetup Tomorrow Night

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Mon Mar 23 16:20:40 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

We were scheduled to run a dojo tomorrow night, but I've dropped the ball
and not organised a venue. So I've made a snap decision that we'll have a
pub meetup tomorrow night instead.

It will be held at *Milnes Bar* on the corner of Rose St and Hanover St.
I've booked a downstairs room called the Little Kremlin. I'll be there from
6pm.

For those who haven't been before, it's a great informal way to meet fellow
Python developers and chat about anything you find interesting! We welcome
anybody who's interested in Python at any level. Feel free to bring a
laptop and your latest project/problem if you're looking for support -
we're a friendly and helpful bunch.

The event is covered by our code of conduct:
https://mighty-inlet-4698.herokuapp.com/pages/code-of-conduct/ to ensure a
welcoming and friendly environment for all.

Sorry for the change of plans - we will be running a dojo next month! See
you all tomorrow.

--Mark