[Python Edinburgh] Application Developer - Python - Permanent - Edinburgh - Up to £28k + Bonus

David Sinclair David.Sinclair at abrecco.com
Fri Aug 5 12:50:59 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Would anyone be interested in the below role -

Application Developer - Python - Permanent - Edinburgh - Up to £28k + Bonus

Abrecco are recruiting a Software Developer on behalf of our Edinburgh based client to work on their innovative educational product developed in Python. The successful candidate will be taking a key role in the development team and will have solid experience the full development lifecycle of scalable web based applications. Skills required should include but not be limited to;

Essential
- Python
- Web Application Development
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Experience of Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development, Release Management
- RDBMS (MySQL)
- HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, JSON

Desirable

- Django
- Linux, Apache, RedHat
- Understanding of DevOps
- GIT
- Moodle or similar virtual learning environment

This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and passionate developer to secure a new challenging position at a very exciting time for our client. A competitive salary of up to £28k plus benefits is available for the right candidate. Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.

David Sinclair
Senior Consultant
Abrecco, 45A George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2HT
T: 0131 226 7331
Email: david.sinclair at abrecco.com<mailto:david.sinclair at abrecco.com>
www.abrecco.com<http://www.abrecco.com/>

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/abrecco<http://www.linkedin.com/company/abrecco>