[Python Edinburgh] Python Pub Meetup - Tomorrow!

Mark Smith judy at judy.co.uk
Mon Jul 25 08:17:15 EDT 2016

Hello all,

Sorry for the late notification - tomorrow is the 4th Tuesday of the month,
and that means Python Edinburgh!

This month we will be running a pub meetup at Milne's bar on Hanover
Street. We should have a table downstairs from 6:30, and there will be
printouts of the python logo to help any newcomers recognise us.

The pub meetup is a great opportunity to chat to other Python developers
and wannabe Python developers. There's no "minimum level" of python
knowledge expected, and there's no strict rule about what you talk about -
an interest in Python development is just the thing that brings us together.

If you're new and you'd like to be introduced to some people with similar
interests, ask for me and I'll make make some introductions. As with all
our events, we will be operating under our Code of Conduct (
http://www.pythonedinburgh.org/pages/code-of-conduct/).

Some of us have just got back from EuroPython in Bilbao, so I will be
excitedly talking at people non-stop for 3 hours - sorry in advance :-P

Mark