[Python Edinburgh] [job ad] Senior Software Developer

David Moss david at bookitbee.com
Tue Jun 7 12:53:05 EDT 2016

Hi, I am looking for a senior developer to join our small and friendly event ticketing company and help us as we build it into a larger, but still friendly event services platform.

http://www.bookitbee.com/en/jobs/senior-dev/

[I’m also hiring more junior/intermediate developers soon. The team will be at the Python Dojo on the 28th June, so come say hello if you are interested.]

Thank you!
David

--
David Moss
Chief Technical Beekeeper

Bookitbee Limited
Exchange Place 2, 5 Semple Street, Edinburgh EH3 8BL
Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, Penshurst TN11 8BG