[Python Edinburgh] Python beginner courses available

Andrew Buchan andyhasit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:31:38 EST 2016

Hi everyone,

You may recall me asking for volunteers back in September to trial a couple
of Python courses.

Well, the trial runs went ahead and the feedback was all very positive and
encouraging. So a big thank you to everyone who helped out, or offered to
do so (and I'm sorry to keep you waiting for so long!)

I'm pleased to announce that the Python Quickstart course (beginner level)
is finally ready and that a first date has been set for the 14th-15th
April, with more to follow. Tickets are available on the Eventbrite page
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/python-quickstart-tickets-22174211664>.

The more advanced course (now called Better Python) is still being
finalised and I expect to announce dates for that in the coming weeks.

You can find more details and sign up for updates on the website:
www.codecoaching.ninja

For questions it's easier for me if you email me at
andrew at codecoaching.ninja but feel free to reply here for general
comment/discussion :-)

Cheers,

Andrew