[Python Edinburgh] Datathon Team Challenge Opportunity

connect at responsibleinvestor.org.uk connect at responsibleinvestor.org.uk
Fri Mar 17 17:56:35 EDT 2017

Good Evening All,

After emailing Dougal about this he kindly suggested that I could send an email to the Python groups about the following:

If any data scientist, or anyone else in the group, is motivated and up for it there is a space on a team for Scotlands first Datathon (a fringe event of the Datafest taking place next week) that is taking place in central Edinburgh next Monday 20th and Tuesday 21st.

It should be fun, full details below. Feel free to drop me a message on this email if you would like to join the team. There is only one space available FYI I am afraid; so if you are interested get in touch as soon as is convenient.

Best Regards,

John