[Python Edinburgh] Tech/Squad Lead Opportunity

Alan Hannah alan.hannah at critonapps.com
Thu Mar 8 06:51:25 EST 2018

Hi all,

You kindly allowed Criton to post to your email group when we recruited for a python developer earlier in the year and it proved very successful (I am the person that started last week).

We are now recruiting again for a Tech/Squad lead for a newly formed integrations team. A Python developer with some management experience and knowledge of API integrations would be ideal.

There is a post on LinkedIn which links to the advert on Indeed: https://goo.gl/TRPRfa <https://goo.gl/TRPRfa>. I’ve also attached the full job spec.

We are also recruiting a similar role for our App Squad, looking for someone with Angular experience. If anyone can recommend a good place to post this role (email groups or something similar) please let me know. I’ve added the link and the spec anyway. I appreciate it’s not relevant for this group but you were so helpful last time. Post on LinkedIn with link to Indeed advert: https://goo.gl/5azJgX <https://goo.gl/5azJgX>.

If you are ok with us posting again that would be great.

For any other questions or queries, pop and email over to Ron Crawford: ron.crawford at critonapps.com

Kind Regards,

Alan

Alan Hannah