[Edu-sig] Walky-talky help

Arthur Siegel siegel@eico.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:48:55 -0400

My idea for 'building a radio' has evolved into one for doing a
walky-talky -
the simplest possible skeleton of a chat function implemented in Python.

I do not see this as an alternative to some of the other good ideas put
forth -
games, simulations, etc. , but as a step toward playing with a possible
implementation
of these kinds of ideas  - just adding a multi-user dimension.

My problems are:
	I have more projects started than I can finish.
	I don't know whether this is a little thing or a big thing
	I don't know where to start.

The good part:
	I'll learn some fundamentals by giving it a shot.

Any clues to get me started are appreciated.

ART