[Edu-sig] CP4E VideoPython learning to teatch / teaching to learn ..[xpost: was {'cpl',"don't laugh"}]

Jason Straw jstraw@yorktown.arlington.k12.va.us
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 13:17:36 -0400

Hello Jason and EDU-SIG:

There are a series of python videos in development through Yorktown High
School. Most everything is in the works: director, production equipment,
personnel, etc...  I am also sending this to the person who is
organizing the project, Jeffrey Elkner.

Jason Straw
Zope Master and Python Programmer
Yorktown High School Linux Users' Group