[Edu-sig] Python for non-programmers

Frank Stajano fstajano@uk.research.att.com
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 20:37:18 +0000

At 2000-03-01 12:20 -0800, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>I posted this to python-list and I was kindly requested to post it here too.
>I am very interested in the objectives of CP4E.

This message was f***ing brilliant. Dennis, thanks for sharing this with
us. That's the sort of thing that CP4E needs -- trying things out on real
human beings (as opposed to programmers and geeks). No matter how much we
think we know what "they" need, and no matter how helpful we are determined
to be, we can't overcome our own biases unless someone innocently points
them out to us.

  Frank (http://i.am/filologo.disneyano/)  http://www.uk.research.att.com/~fms/