[Edu-sig] Teaching python

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:12:27 -0700

At 11:06 AM 8/28/2001 -0400, Jeffrey Elkner wrote:
>I think Tim has an excellent idea here.  Actually, a web page and a new
>interest group / mailing list would be even better.  There is
>enough interest developing that the level of traffic will warrent a
>new group/list.
>
>jeff

Seems a new official SIG type list would best be spawned
if/when traffic *did* get to that level and was a lot of
it not clearly edu-sig related.  Seems for now that volume
is rather low, and the proposed discussion branch is what
edu-sig is supposed to be about, in part, no?  But maybe
this wasn't a proposal for a new SIG.  Could be a Yahoo
group or something.

Kirby