[Edu-sig] re: Question about a programming system.

Benjamin Fallenstein b.fallenstein@gmx.de
Mon, 08 Jan 2001 19:22:46 +0100

Kirby Urner wrote:
> Benja, have you checked out ToonTalk?  Pretty wild, gets my
> vote for most original learning-to-program world for kids.

Hi Kirby! Thanks for pointing that out!

No, I hadn't looked at ToonTalk yet, but it's way cool. And I though
graphical programming wasn't a breakthrough in making programming
accessible. :)

I don't know if I can use any ideas from it in my work (except
constraint-based programming in the widest sense, which I thought about
anyway), but I'll see and may be inspired. In any case, a very rewarding
and educating first look at it! Thanks a *lot*!

- Benja