[Edu-sig] Contagious Fun

Jason Cunliffe Jason Cunliffe" <jasonic@nomadicsltd.com
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:48:36 -0700

From: "Dethe Elza" <delza@alliances.org>

> There are two new pages on the Contagious Fun wiki I wanted to point out:
>
> Co-Conspirators
> http://www.zope.org/Members/DaddyGravity/ContagiousFun/CoConspirators
>
> Sub-projects
> http://www.zope.org/Members/DaddyGravity/ContagiousFun/SubProjects
>
> If you're interested in contributing to the cause (you know who you are),
> please add a note to each page so we can see who's got what and where it's
> at.  Ideas for sub-projects that you're not willing to claim
responsibility
> for are OK too, we can try to recruit more co-conspirators, or some of us
> can take on more than one.

Thanks burning mad tiger scientist ...

 Intense deadlines here this week. So nothing new from me only means I am a
little afraid to connect to the ZWiki. It's contagious and experience
teahces me that once I get started might not be able to stop ;-)

Along with the backstory of scripting in multimedia APIs, I note that along
with Python as best-kept-secrets | secret weapon for the Adobe apps
[Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects ->+ big thanks to Ludger], there are
the emerging XML Javascript extension APIs:

Flash5         =>  Actionscript, XML[data transport protocol]
Dreamweaver    =>  Javascript, XML
After Effects  =>  Javascript, Python
also
Rhino          =>  Javascript interpreter in Java ==
{JythonScript:["ouch!"]}

./Jason