[Edu-sig] Contagious Fun

Dethe Elza delza@alliances.org
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:54:20 -0700

Stephen Figgins has posted an article on "Programming for Artists"
(http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/python/2001/06/14/pythonnews.html).  Thanks,
Stephen!

It includes a bit of background and a pointer to the Wiki.  So we should ge=
busy and get some content up!

For my part, I've finally got Snack working on my Mac (thanks, K=E5re!), so I
have no further excuses.  I refactored the site slightly last week, so if
you haven't been in awhile, check it out.  And please, if you're interested
in contributing, add yourself to the Co-Conspirators page and projects page=
,
it's looking kind of sparse so far.

And feel free to cross-post scripts written for other projects (I've put up
a VPython script to visualize a bookshelf, working on a VPython geometry/ar=
script to post RSN).

I'll put up a version of the agenda I posted here earlier, and some ideas
for a table-of-contents-ish page for discussion.

Let's have fun!

--=20

Dethe Elza=20
Chief Mad Scientist